Universal Magnetic Gauge Tool measures the Camber and Caster angle on the wheel hub or brake disc. Suitable for accurate checking of the castor and camber angle. Has a simple leveling adjustment from -5 degrees to 5 degrees.
Allows adjustment to maintain correct wheel alignment and even tire wear. Also, allows you to return the strut to the original camber position after dismantling and re-assembling the suspension or to check the amount of camber change before re-installing. Easy to read and convenient to operate.
Saves your time and money!
- 100% brand new and high quality
- Dimension: 127*50mm/5*1.97 inch(Approx)
How to use:
- Remove the four-wheel positioning sensor (fixture), remove the tire.
- Suck the Magnetic Gauge on the side of the brake wheel carefully.
- Adjustment the Magnetic Gauge to zero.
- Install on the required positioning of special parts.
- Use special tools to adjust the positioning parts to the required measurement angle, with the help of the Magnetic Gauge degree.
- If you find a little deviation when you retest, just need to fine-tuning at the bottom of the car (Generally a little deviation does not cause positioning failure)