Digital LCD Battery Charger provides 4 independent charging slots for rechargeable batteries. The charger can charge batteries of different types and sizes and with different capacities at the same time. Also, includes overheat detection to protect rechargeable batteries and charger itself from overheating.
When the charger is turned on, it displays test where all the text can be seen. So, if the startup is finished it is possible to select mode: Charge, Discharge, Discharge refresh, Charge test, and Quick test.
CHARGE: Charge battery with 200 to 1000 (2000) mA.
DISCHARGE: Discharge battery with 200 to 1000 mA.
DISCHARGE REFRESH: Discharge and charge the battery 3 times.
CHARGE TEST: Charge, discharge and charge the battery, show how much current was discharged.
QUICK TEST: Measure the internal resistance of the battery.
It is easy to read LCD with backlight Showing Battery Voltage, Charge or Discharge Current, Charging Time, Battery Capacity, and etc!
- The charging current can be selected to be 200mA, 300mA, 500mA, 700mA or 1000mA
- The charger integrates the minus delta voltage ( -ΔV ) for NiCd or NiMh battery charging termination, and for Li-ion batteries charging to 4.2V with a pre-selected constant current (3.7 Li-FeO4 and 4.35 type high voltage batteries charging mode can be selected through the switch on board)
- Designed for AA (LR6) and AAA (LR3 NiCd, NiMH or 3.7V Li-ion rechargeable batteries in size type of 10440, 14500, 16340, 17335, 17500, 18490, 17670, 18650)
- Operating temperature: 0 - 40 deg.C
- Max charging capacity: Up to 20000mAh
- Power adapter: DC 12V, 3.0A (Output), 100 - 240V, 50 / 60Hz (Input)
- Display screen
- Standard Battery
- Charging Cell Type: Ni-MH, NiCd, Lithium Ion
- Input Voltage: AC 100-240V
- Output Voltage: 12V,3.0A
- Weight: 0.56