Plant your own tomato bonsai seeds! It is eye-catching and tastes good on its outside and inside appearance!
Rainbow Tomato Seeds have a variety of beautiful different colors which make it unique and rare compared to ordinary tomato seeds. It is a kind of special vegetables that have thick pericarp, heatproof, strong resistance, and rich nutrition.
- Size: Small, Medium
- Climate: Temperate
- Style: Perennial
- Applicable Constellation: Virgo
- Type: Landscape Plant
- Full-bloom Period: Summer
- Put the seeds into the warm water
- After 4-6 hours, remove the seeds, and the seeds will germinate easily after soaking.
- The seeds into the soil (Note: need loose soil, breathable, good water holding capacity)
- After sowing, cover with plastic wrap to the top container (the plastic film may also be convenient bags)
- Keep the container be soaked in the sun, and keep the temperature around 20 degrees. Most seeds can germinate after a week.